My top books for learning technical analysis. Several of you have asked me for books I would recommend. There are many great ones so narrowing it down to 5 was no easy task but here are my top choices for those wanting to learn TA.
1. How To Make Money In Stocks – O’Neil
2. Volume Price Analysis – Coulling
3. Japanese Candlestick Charting – Nison
4. Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets – Murphy
5. Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns – Bulkowski
Technical Analysis for Cryptocurrencies Video Course:
Follow me on Twitter @nodeinvestor