Take my “Mental Strength Quiz” and get a free copy of my new manifesto, “The Ultimate Checklist For Traders & Investors” – https://chrisdunn.com/mental-strength-quiz
Check out the show notes with links & resources – https://chrisdunn.com/stop-day-trading-do-this-instead/
According to the University of California, over 99% of day traders lose money…
And despite people losing money, some traders will continue to lose for a DECADE before calling it quits.
So in this episode, I’m going to talk about WHY that’s the case, and the 5 steps you can use that are much better than day trading.
I expect some people will disagree with this video, and I’m 100% OK with that. Not only are these studies proving the average person shouldn’t day trade in today’s markets, but my own personal experience continues to support that idea.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
– Why over 99% of day traders lose money over time
– The huge conflict of interest on Wall Street and why they don’t want you to know this
– The goal that’s better than day trading
– How ALL trading strategies become unprofitable over time
– 5 steps for effective trading & investing
– The #1 reason why traders fail
Connect with Chris:
– Grab my free bitcoin trading basics course here: http://chrisdunn.com/bitcoin-basics
– Join my Bitcoin mentoring program: http://chrisdunn.com/crypto-mentoring
– Check out my personal blog: http://www.chrisdunn.com
– Learn valuable skills from expert mentors: http://www.skillincubator.com
– Buy Bitcoin at Coinbase: http://dunn.ly/coinbase-free
– I’m not a financial advisor, attorney, or tax professional, and nothing I say is meant to be a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument. Do your own due diligence, and take 100% responsibility for your financial decisions.
– I will NEVER ask you to send me money to trade for you, directly buy or sell cryptocurrencies from you, or pump a specific market. Please report any suspicious emails or fake social media profiles claiming to be me. See this blog post for more info: https://chrisdunn.com/impersonators
– Trading and investing is risky! Don’t invest money you can’t afford to lose, because many traders and investors lose money. There are no guarantees or certainties in trading.
– My videos may contain affiliate links to products I believe will add value to your life.