How much should i INVEST in STOCKS ? is one of the most frequently asked queries by stock market beginners. The answer is not straightforward and depends on multiple factors. Also, there is NO RIGHT or WRONG answer because of risk. The stock market investment risk is perceived and depends whether you are bullish or bearish.
In this video, i have shared 7 factors that i consider while investing in share market. Indirectly these factors decide your risk appetite. The 7 factors that can help in your decision to invest in stocks are as follows
1. No of dependents: If an investor has more no of dependents then the exposure in the stock market should be less.
2. Job Stability: In case of a stable job or income, you can invest more in share market.
3. Current and Future Liability: If you have any major financial liabilities to take care of in present or near future then you should reduce your exposure to the stock market.
4. Age is another important factor. Young people can take more risk thus can invest more in share market.
5. Plan B: You should have Plan B in case stock market fails to fulfill your investment objectives.
6. Comfort Level: If you are a risk-averse person and are not comfortable in taking a risk on your investments then you should avoid equity investment.
7. Lastly, you should decide your losses in advance and should not risk your money more than that.
If you liked this video, You can “Subscribe” to my YouTube Channel. The link is as follows
By subscribing, You can daily watch a new Educational and Informative video in your own Hindi language.
For more such interesting and informative content, join me at: